Adult Fun and Fellowship
The 2017-2018 Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC) season was recently announced at a gala February presentation at DPAC. This is your chance to see high quality Broadway shows with other UPC members. Even better, if you want to eliminate the hassle of driving and parking, our group rides a bus that drops us off and picks us up at the front door of DPAC! Through the Adult Fun and Fellowship group, we will be attending the following shows:
(1) Love Never Dies: Saturday, November 4, 2017, 2 p.m. Sequel to Phantom of the Opera set 10 years later in New York.
(2) Les Miserables: Saturday, February 3, 2018, 2 p.m. Direct from an acclaimed two-and-a-half-year return to Broadway, Les Miz is born again!
(3) The Color Purple: Saturday, April 7, 2018, 2 p.m. The 2016 Tony Award® winner for Best Musical Revival! Hailed as “a direct hit to the heart.”
(4) Waitress: Saturday, May 5, 2018, 2 p.m. Brought to life by a groundbreaking all-female creative team, this irresistible new hit features original music and lyrics by five-time Grammy® nominee Sara Bareilles.
(5) Phantom of the Opera: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 2 p.m. A brand new North American Tour “bigger and better than ever before” featuring a brilliant new scenic design.
Please contact the Adult Fun and Fellowship Group Coordinator, Dan Redwine, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to be placed on the list for any or all of these shows.